Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawai'i
Aulani is relaxed yet regal with detailed touches of Disney magic. The white sandy beach, tropical gardens, turquoise lagoons and sparkling waterfalls are just a few highlights of this balmy paradise. Inside the Resort, lava rock rises up through the floor of the grand lobby as dual pools of water cross the expanse: one gently flows with lilies while the other rushes wildly through. This Hawaiian philosophy of balance - bright and shadowy, brisk and slow, delicate and coarse - resonates deeply throughout the resort. It reflects not only the nature of the islands, but the spirit of its people.
Add to this the exhilarating enchantment of Disney through its family entertainment and recreation, and you'll find a world of fun at your fingertips!
Consult a Travel Leaders Hawaii Destination Specialist for your personalized Hawaii vacation itinerary, including Aulani accommodations, flights, transportation, tours and activities to enhance your Hawaii experience.
Aulani Resort Features
- Spa & fitness center
- Kids club (Aunty's Beach House)
- Conference center
Basic Resort Facts
- 21 acres
- 460 Villas, including 12 Grand Villas
- 359 hotel rooms, including 16 suites
- 4 restaurants
- 2 lounges
- 10 recreation facilities (see below)
- 23,000-square-foot spa includes both indoor (18,000 sq ft) and outdoor (5,000 sq ft) space. Includes 15 treatment rooms and Mikimiki Fitness Center.
- 4 whirlpool spas
- 14,545-square-foot conference center
- 36,695 square feet of outdoor venues
- Storytelling fire pit
- Waikolohe Stream
- Conservation Pool
- Menehune Adventure Trail
- Waikolohe Pool
- Wailana Pool
- Menehune Bridge
- Rainbow Reef (snorkel lagoon)
- Aunty's Beach House
- Pau Hana Room
- Pool parties
- Fire pit storytelling
- Resort tours
- Character meet 'n' greets
- Wellness activities
- Sunset ceremonies
- Lawn parties and more!
Standard Rooms - Our themed rooms offer spacious accommodations, generous amenities, fine Hawaiian detail and clever Disney designs.
Suites - Our themed suites offer spacious accommodations, generous amenities, fine Hawaiian detail and clever Disney designs. Parlor Suites Sleep up to five guests, with a master bedroom, queen-size sleeper sofa and bunk bed in the parlor. Enjoy one full and one half baths and stunning partial or full ocean views.
Lei Hulu Suite - An opulent suite that includes all of the standard room amenities plus several extra comforts fit for royalty.
'Ahu 'Ula Suite - An extraordinary suite with numerous amenities in addition to the standard suite accommodations.
The primary forms of transportation used in O'ahu are:
- Rentals: Cars, mopeds and motorcycles are all available to rent if you wish to explore O'ahu on your own. If you want to have a rental car during your stay, it's best to reserve a car in advance at the Honolulu International Airport.
- Taxi: Taxis are a great way to get around town. Taxi stands are located at most malls, in the business district or at the airport. You can also call to have a taxi pick you up.
- The Bus: Known as TheBus, this public transportation option offers extensive routes and destinations, with special visitor passes for multiple day use. The nearest bus stop is 1 mile from Aulani.
- Trolley: While its coverage is not as extensive as the Bus, the trolley does go to the most popular tourist destinations and offers special tickets with unlimited rides over a number of days.
With clear skies and warm temperatures, Hawai'i boasts some of the best year-round weather in the world.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, is part of the Ko Olina Resort Community & Marina, which is located on the western shore of O'ahu about 17 miles from the Honolulu International Airport in Hawai'i. Aulani rests on 21 acres of beachfront property in the Ko Olina Resort & Marina development.
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai'i
92-1185 Ali'inui Drive
Kapolei, HI 96707